Links & Forms
Request for Use of SJRS Premises:
SJRS Donor Data Form for Monthly Contribution using GIRO:
- We encourage all working adult Jains to contribute to support various expenditure incurred by the society on ongoing basis on regular basis.
- To make recurring monthly contributions please print, fill and sign GIRO form and send across to us. We are grateful for your kind consideration and contribution.
New SJRS Membership Application
- We strongly encourage all working adult Jains who have settled down in Singapore to join as SJRS LIFE members. It is a one time membership fee and you will be an SJRS member for LIFE.
- If you will be staying in Singapore for only a couple of years, you can sign up as an SJRS Ordinary Member. You will have to ensure you renew your SJRS Ordinary Membership every year as SJRS Ordinary Membership is for a calendar year only i.e. it ends on the 31st of Dec for the year of membership.
- Membership fees:
- Ordinary: SGD 40 per year per family
- Life: SGD 500 one time per family.
- For all members (Life and Ordinary), we encourage membership per nuclear family (that includes members with their parents and children). We request all grown up adults (secondary members) to apply for SJRS Life or Ordinary membership.
- Process for Membership application:
- Fill up the online Membership Application Form.
- Make payment (instructions in the form) via PayNow and specify payment reference in the form.
- Your membership application will be reviewed by SJRS Management Committee (SJRS MC) in the next monthly SJRS MC meeting and you will be informed by email on the outcome. (Allow for about 30-45 days for the review and processing upon submission of both your form and payment.)
- Please note that membership forms without membership payment, or membership payment made without filling up the membership forms will delay your membership application process as SJRS MC will only review your membership application after receiving BOTH the form and payment.
Existing SJRS Ordinary Membership Renewals
- You can renew your SJRS Ordinary membership by choosing the Renew Ordinary Membership option when making payment below.
- You can renew your ordinary membership only if you membership has not been marked as expired in SJRS membership database in which case you would be required to apply for new membership again.
SJRS Membership Payment Options
- For New Membership application, please specify PayNow sender’s name (name as per bank account in the membership form)
- For Life Membership application, edit the amount to SGD 500.
- For Renewal of Ordinary Membership, Please email PayNow sender’s name (name as per bank account in the membership form) along with SJRS member’s name to firstname.lastname@example.org. No need to fill up new membership application form.
- Scan this QR code OR PayNow to UEN S72SS0036D with payment reference “Membership“.
- Please chose the right option when making payment for SJRS Membership below.
- For new membership application, please ensure that you have submitted the membership form.
Permanent link to this article: https://www.sjrs.org.sg/?page_id=131