Request for Use of SJRS Premises:
- Please use the Request for Use of Premises Form if you want to hold a private event at the sthanak. This application requires that you abide by the Rules & Regulations on the Use of Sthanak Premises; please take the time to read and familiarise yourself with them, before submitting your application.
- If you are looking at regular use of the premises and facilities at the sthanak, please read the Guidelines on Application for Regular Use of Sthanak. You will be required to fill in the Request for Regular Use Form ( view this Sample Form for a guide on how to fill it in) and submit it to the Management Committee for consideration. Do give yourself enough time by submitting it at least 4 weeks in advance.
SJRS Membership Application:
- We strongly encourage all working adult Jains who have settled down in Singapore to join as SJRS LIFE members. It is a one time membership fee and you will be an SJRS member for LIFE.
- If you will be staying in Singapore for only a couple of years, you can sign up as an SJRS Ordinary Member. You will have to ensure you renew your SJRS Ordinary Membership every year as SJRS Ordinary Membership is for a calendar year only i.e. it ends on the 31st of Dec for the year of membership.
- Process for Membership application
- Download and fill up the Membership Application Form.
- Email the form to email@example.com
- Make payment below using New Ordinary Membership or Life Membership options.
- Your membership application will be reviewed by SJRS Management Committee (SJRS MC) in the next monthly SJRS MC meeting and you will be informed by email on the outcome. (Allow for about 30-45 days for the review and processing upon submission of both your form and payment.)
- Please note that membership forms emailed without PayPal payment, or PayPal payment made without following up with membership forms being emailed will delay your membership application process as SJRS MC will only review your membership application after receiving BOTH the form and payment.
SJRS Ordinary Membership Renewals:
- For ordinary membership renewals,
- Make payment below using Renew Ordinary Membership option.